Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my little. my precious little.

this is my little: davana. she is absolutely so beautiful and continues to amaze me each week when we get together. she has a beautiful heart and a caring attitude that is unmet by many 9 year olds. she always chooses her words wisely and makes sure all feel welcome and comfortable. she is giving and thankful; quiet yet powerful; young yet wise; and absolutely too cute to boot!

i never thought i would learn so much from a 9 year old but she is beyond her years for maturity, heart and wisdom. i so appreciate her laughter, good conversations, and love for life.

the above picture is of our first picnic in the park - we had an absolute blast making a dinner, swinging, playing tag and just hanging out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How good of you to take on a 9 year old as your "little" - am soooo proud of you too! Maybe when I'm there I can meet her? Love you!

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt love your own writing style, very helpful,
don't give up and also keep penning considering the fact that it just truly worth to look through it.
impatient to browse additional of your current article content, have a good one!

Leigh Anna said...

I keep waiting for another update!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha