Friday, January 11, 2008

Postcard Inspiration

I was inspired by a mass mailed postcard that I received yesterday at work. It reads:

Greetings!
As you head into "Being Greater than Great in 2008!" here are some energizers to further YOUR greatness:
Create a HUGE vision for YOUR future
Surround yourself with positive people who will help get YOU there
Check your balance regularly: mind, body, and soul
Always find time to play and have fun (that IS what IT is all about!!))
Go to www.kendonaldson.com to stay present with new and exciting personal and professional growth programs
Start and end every day with "Thank You"..live in the "Attitude of Gratitude"
Peace and Prosperity...
Ken
YOUR life and relationship success coach

Haha, so all in all it was advertising for this Ken Donaldson, BUT I appreciated that hidden resolutions that it speaks of: vision, positive people, fun, and appreciation! I think that too often we set these tangible goals for the New Years and get disappointed when we don't reach them - whether because they are set too high or we are lazy about it! I have also heard much talk about setting FAITH GOALS as opposed to New Year's resolutions - I think I like that. Look forward to a list of those in a few posts (I want to create a list that is reachable and yet challenging!).

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey Larissa! So to put a pic in your header thing you just have to go to edit layout (on your welcome screen) when you get there you press the edit button on the header and then add a pic... it's not too hard... I just figured it out on accident lol. Well I hope everything is going good for you!