Friday, January 18, 2008

I can fake, right?

So I just started this new Independent Study Class that is focused around co-advising the Northwest University ASB. I think it is going to be super fun. However, the big project is.....drum roll please...........Revising the Constitution!! Ha, if you know anything about me, you know that this is hilarious in all aspects! We rewrote Bethany University's Student Government Constitution last year, and when I say "we", I mean I was in the room when "they" were writing it! I am more of a cheerleader - a motivator, inspiration giver, encourager, etc!
~
BUT....I have such a good feeling about this and I know it is going to turn out amazing. I realized that I learn more by teaching. So, we'll see what happens.

All of this to say: please keep me in your prayers! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one honey!!!! Ryan here we come, right!?:) You'll do fine for sure - have all the confidence in your abilities to do whatever is needed. Love you! Mom