Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful...


What I am thankful for:
Jesus
Family
Friends
Seattle in the Fall
Living with my sister - she's the best roommate ever
Going to grad school at Seattle University
Working at Northwest University
Sunsets, sun rises, the sun in general
Sleeping in
Traveling
Good sushi
Ability to love on the Lord
Relaxing time to watch movies
Time with friends
Oceans and Lakes
Smiling faces
Returning to California to see good friends
Roadtrips
....and so many other amazing things!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm thankful for my mama larissa :) So my friends (the youth pastors from CLC) are moving to WA in Dec and I'm planning on coming to see them next year probably in April and I was thinkin maybe I could stop by for lunch or coffee or somethin! I miss you! :)

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

you better check out my blog. i got a sweet pic of you! :) remember those great elementary times?