Thursday, November 29, 2007

So....You Think You Can Dance!!?



I finally gave in and became obsessed with a competition-type of show this summer: So You Think You Can Dance? (Disclaimer: the best show EVER!) Once I found out that the Top 10 go on tour, I checked the schedule and sure enough: they were going to be coming to the Everett Events Center on November 28! YES! However, when the tickets went on sale, for some reason or another, I didn't get any. :( They were sold out so quickly. I checked on E-Bay and craigslist off and on but wasn't willing to pay $90 for a ticket - ridiculous! Anyways, yesterday morning (the day of the concert) I decided there would be no loss on my part if I decided to go check on Craigslist again! SURE ENOUGH, there was a guy who had won them from the local radio station who was selling them for only $25 each! YES YES YES!!
~
I ended up taking my friend Chris and we had an absolute blast. The seats were perfect, the dances were amazing, and I loved the fact that the 10 dances were the MC's - it was a whole performance!!
If you haven't seen the show, you definitely need to get hooked up with it for Season 4! AND, if you can, I would recommend trying to go to the live tour - AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

I tend to stay away from that show - the women dress kind of scandalous... and it gives potential for a stumbling block.

Jeni said...

Well Rachel is pregnant and it's a boy! :) She is due sometime in April... so fun. They are already in Washington... they live in Sumas and pastor the church in Nooksack... it's suppose to be really close to where Langford lives.
So I'm planning on coming to see her when the baby is born... maybe I'll make it over to visit you too :)

Finals are over! Yay! only one more semester to go!!! wohoo! :) (excitingly scary)