Thursday, October 4, 2007

A little chuckle for the day! :)

So, work has been going well so far. I enjoy my boss (Teresa), the SPU interns I work with, the students, and the other fac/staff! However, this quiet environment is not easy for me. I am a loud person, for the most part. I like action, normal voice level conversations, music, and laughing. Well, none of these truly happen in this small quiet office. AND, I am working with people who are counselors so they have that soft, sweet, kind voice - SPEAK UP, darn it! Ha!

Anyways, I have been working on small projects and one includes creating advertising posters for Pre-Marital Counseling. As I was searching Google Images for older couples, I found this picture and it just made me laugh:


(You can't really tell with such a small picture - but they are just grumpy and angry looking!)
Now, what a happey couple!
Don't we all aspire to grow old with our mate and end up like this? :)

1 comment:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

what are you researching pre-marital counseling for? it's SUCH a good idea! our curch has engaged couples take classes together and i've thought it was such a good idea for a long time.

and i bet in 60 years that will be me and robby. that is hilarious!