Friday, October 5, 2007

If you're a "visual" friend!

So, like I said before...pictures were coming soon! Haha, these aren't all of them because my computer is still down, but this gives some visual insight to my new "Seattle-grad-student-fulltime-worker-quiet" type of life! However, all of these pictures are quite opposite of that! These pictures are from the FUN FUN FUN times I had previous to a full time job and 3 hour class 3 nights a week! =)

Brandon and I went to the Seahawks vs. Raiders game - it was a blast!
A few weeks later we went to the WSU game at Qwest Field where we got free tickets to go see Jeff Bowen - our home town super star!


My friend Chris Norman and I headed down to Portland to go watch Bethany University play volleyball. We FINALLY found the Jamba Juice for Chris.
My two new friends: Casey(M) and Amy(L). They went to school at APU and actually were neighbors with one of my friends' brothers! Casey and I go to SU together and are so similar its scary! She's an amazing woman of God and one great friend! We have been trying and trying to do "Breakfast Sunday" but it hasn't quite worked out as well as we thought. However, Casey and I still came together last week and I had my first baking experience: Banana Bread. We truly did not think it would come out correctly, BUT it ended up being delicious! Litney and I were so excited: Jessie Mansell was able to come up and spend a few days with us! What a fun girl!

I just realized I was eating ice cream in a lot of those pics! :) Tony came over the other night and made us Spaghetti.


These are just some of my pictures! California Trip pictures still to come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the upated photos!!!! Love, Me

caseymoot said...

i almost missed this post all together! i want those pictures in full size por favor :)