Wednesday, October 3, 2007

They're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

(Disclaimer: I am not obsessed with the Spice Girls, nor do I pay attention to what is going on with them. However, I heard about their Big Return on the radio lastnight and thought I would recall some memories!)



Oh the dreams of little girls!
~
The Spice Girls have an everlasting impact in my life. They are a group who made for some of my best childhood memories!
~
Six of us made a five girl singing group who spent countless hours choreographing, dancing and singing to "Wannabe". I sit here and laugh as a think about all our community performances, costumes, fun times, talent shows, and randomness that came from this time in our lives.
~
Ladies, I miss you and I hope that in the near future we can make our big comeback too!! :)


4 comments:

Leigh Anna said...

I have the video...I wish I knew how to get it off of the VHS and onto a dvd so i could put in on here!! Oh man, I think a mass email needs to be sent out! Loves!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i think we made a better spice girls than they did! thanks for the blast from the past! i have the dvd but elaine's dad taped it from the front row so you can't see all of us at the same time, it kinda scans.

leigh, if you send your video to utah, my dad has a thing that will transfer it to dvd from your vhs.

Anonymous said...

Tell Leigh that I can put the VHS onto DVD and I would LOVE to see it!!!!! J

caseymoot said...

i love that a blog was dedicated to the comeback of the spice world.
you need to update more often lady...the blogging world misses you.