Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy momma's day

my mother means the world to me.
she is the woman who encourages me every single day and always inspires me to be better.
she loves me even when i am ugly to her (and when she calls me every day, lets be honest - it happens too much).
she has many years under her belt and much experience, which only ads to her wisdom and guidance.
she is learning every day to love the Lord more and more and loudly shows her faith through her every day life.
she is strong and independent, yet tender-hearted and sweet.
she's my mom - and i love her.




thank you for being who you are mom, i love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh - didn't read this until today and I'm crying:(!!!!! Love you too honey! And, I just tried calling to see how your foot was - I never stay on long though:) I always hang up if you're busy:) I just love you! Hmmmm, I'm thinking that last little photo is from the camera I left down there?

oil-paintings said...

Nice post .! Kinda cute