Friday, February 8, 2008

The "J" in me

It's almost 11pm on Friday night, I just got back from BU and the Couples' Date Night, and my night is but half over. I will be leaving for Broomball in Lynnwood in about half an hour and hope it get home by 3:00am. My oh my!

I leave for CA on Wednesday (YAY!), but until then I am packed. Here is a glimpse into list:
  • work with casey tomorrow on our "gender" presentation (oh, it will be entertaining!)
  • girls night IN with the foursome
  • church on Sunday
  • coffee and bonding with cassie
  • leadership review paper
  • read two books
  • write a coverletter
  • meeting on tuesday to talk about reapplying for a ga (humble thee, oh God)
  • write thank-you notes as well as send my resume/letter of interest to SPU for an internship
  • read for multicultural perspectives and write a journal entry
  • work full time
  • sleep
  • watch one tree hill on tuesday
  • go shopping for more foundation - i am completely out
  • love jesus

If I can mark of 5 of these I will feel successful!! =) I'm going to need your prayers!

3 comments:

Leigh Anna said...

Oh gosh, I didn't know you were into One Tree Hill...oh the conversations we could have, how about that ridiculous Nanny Carie. And that stupid Nathan with his eyes lingering on her on the last scene. And Brookes awful mother. And how beautiful Lucas Scott is...oh sigh, he is beautiful. I have zero drama in my life...this is how I get my drama intake!

Anonymous said...

You forgot on your list to "call home" once in a while!!!! Love, Me

Jana Kathleen said...

You can do it, girl! Love ya! I know there's so much on the plate, and randomly, sometime (maybe even soon) we can work it out to get together! Proud of you and praying for you! Are you still in Santa Cruz? Did you have a great time?