Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Class Application

Lastnight was my Multicultural Perspectives class which is always somewhat frustrating -merely for the fact that it is so darn reflective so my brain hurts from thinking so much. Anyways, the class last night was focused around the influence of music that advocates for particular cultural issues. Music is such an important aspect of most cultures because it says the words we can not say outloud, it speaks of our emotions, it allows us to free our mind...it is simply beautiful.

The song I chose that reminded me of cultural advocacy is "Where is the love?" from Black Eyed Peas. It is such a touching song and really makes you think....
Okay so...I just realized I'm not sure how to put the video actually on here, but check out this site:

4 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i am so on board with that song! i love it! thanks for posting it!

Jeni said...

You are one of the sweetest and most amazing people I know! I love you and miss you! (that song is amazing by the way!)
Take care my WA friend!
-Jeni

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. halter neck wedding dresses!?! pumps christian louboutin. Lace Wedding Dresses