Monday, January 28, 2008

This is what I call a good day...

Cuddled up in my favorite down blanket, a cup of hot peppermint tea and watching an old favorite movie - The Titanic. Northwest U school and work were canceled today due to the weather; however, most of the snow is already gone. I still have class tonight at SU but in the mean time I am just relaxing and enjoying my day off.


I remember the first time I saw the Titanic. I believe it was for Elaine Richards Birthday. The group of us girls (I'm sure it was Mel, Leigh, Kayla, Amy, Elaine and I) went and sat in the front row of, what I remember, the largest theater screen ever! Fun times and fun memories! I sure wish these girls were all here now with me, cuddled up on my couch, drinking tea and enjoying each others company.

2 comments:

Leigh Anna said...

sigh...i wish we were all there too...yay for snow days...i had one today, and another tomorrow...can you believe it, we have over a foot of snow here--it is insane! ohhh the joys of the good ol' days.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i totally remember that and sitting right in the front row! good times!