Thursday, November 15, 2007

Are you kidding me?


So, I got out of class a half our early tonight, great....right? Well, I thought so. I figured I would actually get to come home, make dinner and get to bed early. So dododo, I am driving home and when I come up my street I see a car parallel parked in front of my drive way! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Oh, I was on fire! So I drove around a few times thinking, "Oh it is just parked there so the owner could drop something off, say hello really quickly..." etc etc. Nope, still not gone. So after parking up a few blocks, I decided to come home and write a little "Did ya know" note - just making sure they realized they had COMPLETELY blocked a DRIVEWAY (Like, can't ya tell?)
The only thing worse than not being able to park in your garage and/or driveway is not being able to park in your garage/driveway when it is dark and pouring down rain AND when there isn't an open street parking place close!
Dang, Honda CR-V!!

Okay, just putting it out there makes me a little more calmed down! Man, do I need a therapist?=)

2 comments:

Jess and Josh said...

HA HA HA I know exactly how you feel. That happened alot to us when we lived at the apartment. There you have sections that are just for your car IE.. apartment A gets parking spot A (and they arel abled) Many times we had to park a block away after work.

Joe said...

"Man, do I need a therapist?"

Haha i cracked up laughing after reading this last sentence!

Besides, who needs therapists?