Friday, October 26, 2007

GO BRUINS!!

In 12 hours I will be in Portland sitting in the gym at Cascade College....ready to cheer on my good ole friends from Bethany University!!(This picture is from two years ago at a BU Homecoming!)
It sounds like the silliest thing, but I can't even wait!!
1) Because I love watching Basketball
2) Because I most love watching BU Basketball!
3) I get to see my best friend who is recently engaged!
4) Because I am roadtripping down with FRIENDS (I need to be around people more!)
This is the 2007-08 picture for the BU Men's Basketball team. I know you can't even make out a face, but the point is I wanted to post a picture AND my camera/computer are both down!!

3 comments:

Jess and Josh said...

how did the game go????? Hope you had fun!!!

Jeni said...

I hope the game was fun!
Can you believe steph and jared are engaged?!? crazy! And what's even crazier... my brother got married this past weekend... whoa! :)

Joe said...

update your blog.