Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I pulled the "RD" card!

As I was pulling into my parking spot tonight I noticed there was a couple standing and embracing right next to the door I would have to walk in. "Oh gosh" I thought to myself. Walking past couples can always be sort of an awkward thing and especially as an RD - I never want them to feel awkward or that they are doing something wrong (unless they are, of course!). But, I gathered my courage and bit the bullet. As I walked up I just said "RD coming through", what I got in return was "See, she's the coolest RD ever!!" Right on! Apparently I just need to get in good with the couples to get the brownie points :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I always leave your first comment, I will here too - absolutely adorable!!!! Choosing your title wisely and using it wisely:) Loves

Jess and Josh said...

Ha ha ha, Nice!!