Monday, January 19, 2009

today in my life

i feel bad that i haven't posted in forever so here's a run down on my martin luther king day in beautiful seattle, wa:

-slept in and woke up to the sun
-attempted to clean and organize my room which just turned into an "organized" disaster
-had an awesome sweaty disgusting workout at the gym
-came home and had "just enough" left over phad thai - heaven!
-showered
-going to be getting ready
-wanting to head down to starbucks and work on my cover letters and interest letters for potential college's i would love to work for
-head over to krissy's for a "bachelor" date with the fiersome foursome.

this is going to be a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds productive. How's the sun looking these days? We haven't seen sun in ages. Have a good rest of the day. Love, Jenice

Anonymous said...

Just to tell you I was "here":) Love you! Mom

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

one of those colleges better be in arizona or you are going to get a very strongly worded letter from me. i just miss you!