Friday, November 7, 2008

My Grandpa

I am sitting at Tully's right now that is right across from a middle school and high school so there are about thirty youngens running around and creating a ruckus - never a great place to be in order to get homework done (thus, the reason I am distracted by blogging).

Anyways, I come to this Tully's a lot and see this precious elderly gentleman that is always here around the same time. Well, it turns out he meets his granddaughter here every day after school to spend time with her and treat her to some sweets! I was able to experience the most amzing moment today as she turned to him and said "Thank you Opa for meeting me here every day and buying me something." Of course he replied, "Oh hunny, it's my pleasure."

Now, I sit here in tears missing my own grandpa!

I love you Grandpa! Thanks for always watching over me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me cry honey!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss him too.