Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beautiful Friend. Beautiful AZ.



This past weekend I had the opportunity to go
down to AZ and visit a wonderful friend I grew up with, Mel. Five years without seeing each other has completely taken a toll on our lives and our friendship. She is now a wife, a mother, and an Arizonian (would that be correct?)! We had a great time catching up, watching movies, and living life. Her lil Gracie is beautiful and her hubby is a great conversationalist. It was the best "vacation" I could have asked for. Perhaps there is an chance I will move to the sunny dessert in my next season of life - be on the look out!






















2 comments:

Leigh Anna said...

So fun.
So jealous.
So tired.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

love those pics! thanks for the wonderful time! miss you tons! :)