Sunday, April 20, 2008

Absolutely terrible.

Can you believe it? Gas prices are becoming absolutely ridiculous! I think we should all boycott buying gas and just see what happens.....!
~
So, recently I have been on this big anti-bikers gig. I mean, they take up the road, they make everyone else drive slower, I always feel like I am going to hit them, and it's just absolutely annoying. However, after filling up my car the other day and seeing that dang machine take $50 of my hard earned money I may have to convert to biking. (okay okay okay, so as we all know that will never happen, but it's the thought that counts, right?!).
~
I am praising Jesus that my commute to the east side will end on Friday and no longer will I have to waste so much money in filling up my car. Amen!




2 comments:

Steve Moore said...

hey Larissa, yeah Ill be at graduation... cant wait, I fly in the night before. im kinda excited about BU again. its only for a year, then I graduate. how have you been?

Joe said...

so - you are excited that you are leaving NU? :( dannng.