Friday, March 14, 2008

new beginnings.

i received a phone call yesterday that i have been waiting almost a year for. it said "we'd like to offer you a grad assistantship." thank you Jesus! it's official, i'm going to be working at seattle university in two weeks and my heart just smiles when i think about it. i anxiously await this opportunity for growth, for being closer to friends, and for receiving an amazing experience.

God continues to show me over and over how i need to put my confidence and trust in Him and all will be well. what a blessing to know the One you wants all, does all and is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it would happen!!!:) Love, Mom

Jess and Josh said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

All you had to do was wait! hee hee and most definately that is one of the hardest things to do.

Joe said...

..wait...
youre leaving NU?

Anonymous said...

How Exciting!!!
On Monday, I have a job interview for a teaching position for during the summer!
I am so anxious and excited for both of us!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, another one from me:
I have a second interview on Thursday!!!!!!!