Thursday, February 28, 2008

words.

I have come to a point in my life where I can truly say I am speechless. I used to always have something to say. I used to always want to get my opinion out in the open. I used to always know what to say - I never needed time to think before I spoke.

Now...now I don't know what to say many times. I don't have words to express myself. I sit back. I reflect. I am speechless.

I NEED words.

How is someone suppose to effect and influence another with no words? I want to encourage, I want to love, I want to help in the process of changing one's life. How is one suppose to learn without speaking? Without asking

I NEED words.

I want to express myself. I want to be effective. I want to influence. I want to be able to speak what is on my mind. I want to answer questions. I want to ask questions. I want to speak.

I NEED words.

1 comment:

Leigh Anna said...

Dear friend,
I think it is ok if you don't have the "words" right now. I'm sure your frustrated by it-but maybe it is time for you to sit back and watch others...maybe you are learning something from it...yea? Ok maybe not, but maybe so. Who really knows. I think this is just a crazy time in our lives and we are learning different things in different ways, sometimes just having you be there and listen is better then talking...you know?

If it makes you feel better math, I need to know how to do math! Happy almost birthday friend.