Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I've never been....Just a number.

I have really been busy applying for jobs and trying to find something suiting for this next year (at least) of my life. I have found and applied to many on craiglist, websites, school sites, etc and have yet to get a reply. It has gotten quite disappointing and frustrating. My mother took the liberty to remind me that no longer am I Larissa Leifer from St. John or Larissa Leifer from Bethany University. But I am Larissa Leifer from who knows where, who knows did what, and is just another person applying for another job who probably hundreds of people are applying for. I am to the point where I am finally feeling like a number in this world. Never before have I had to experience this, but it's time to face reality. Above is how the world is now....!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez larissa... I'm so scared about this being my senior year for that reason! Ugh... I can't believe it... I hope you are doing good other than this... Where are you right now? I'm gonna miss you alot next year.. I'm really sad that I didn't take time to stop by your room more often when you lived right down the hall. I love ya chica!

Anonymous said...

However, you will ALWAYS be 'My Larissa Leigh Leifer" and I love you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I decided to check our your blog :-) Don't forget you can always use me if you need info on a place/job/etc. in Seattle! I can be your eyes and hears if you want...

When do you move up here? Are you and Litney still going to be living together? You can msg me back on myspace :-)