Sunday, May 2, 2010

my sunday friends.


these three amazing people (Joe, Sara, & Sarah) are my favorite sunday friends. well, they are my friends every day of the week but we set aside sundays for a group get together. the first few months i was in town, i sat at church all alone in the front row. luckily, God has given me a inner confidence (or a way to fake it) by myself when needed; however, i never felt i was getting the full "community fellowship" experience. THEN i met sara and joe at small group and finally had church-sitting-buddies. sarah goes to another church, but we always try to get together for a sunday lunch.
i love these friends and am SO super blessed by them. thank you jesus for sundays, but even more so for sunday friends.

1 comment:

Leigh Anna said...

Oh the joys of going to church by yourself! I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore either.

Miss you.